Monday, April 15, 2013

Pastor Paula White’s Son Says 'Don't Call my Mom a ‘False Teacher’

paula white rapper shai linne

Pastor Paula White's Son Speaks on Mother Being Called a 'False Teacher' in Rap Song

Well, we can't say that we are mad at the songwriter who made the song 'Fal$e Teacher$'. They are only speaking what the feel like many of us. So what's the big deal about a rapper making a song about what they see as false preachers, namely Pastor Paula White and others.
The rap song mentions these pastors as false preachers:
  • Paula White
  • Joel Osteen
  • Creflo Dollar
  • T.D Jakes
  • Joyce Meyer
  • Dr. Fred Price
  • Kenneth Copeland
  • Robert Tilton
  • Eddie Long
  • Juanita Bynum
  • Paul Crouch
We say hats off to the rapper for speaking the truth about many of them. Below is part of a letter by Pastor Paula White's son Bradley Knight who is addressing the rapper shai linne in an unedited open letter from PaulaWhite.org.

We don't know why her son is so bent out of shape about it when the song mentioned several other pastors which we are familiar. It just goes to proof that she and her family appear to be on the defense especially since many say she hijacked the New Destiny Christian Center by the late Dr. Pastor Zacher Tims.

Read some of the letter below:
Dear Shai Linne,
My attention was recently brought to your new single “Fal$e Teacher$” in which you say, “Paula White is a false teacher”.
This rhetoric is not new to me; I have heard it since I was a child. It is commonplace in our lives to be called “heretics”, “false teachers”, and “wolves”. Although “wolf” is vicious, it is still better than the oft heard cries of “whore”, “daughter of Babylon”, and “servants of Satan” that so often come from the mouths of our ‘Christian’ brothers and sisters.
My interest in this is because I am Paula White’s son. I also manage her ministry Paula White Ministries. One would think that hearing these accusations all my life would make me numb to their stings… but that is not the case. After all, it is my mother. This is the woman who birthed me, nurtured me, raised me to love Jesus, prayed for me when I didn’t, and patiently led me when I finally embraced the truth of His loving sacrifice. So when I hear a fellow Christian leader, whom has never had a conversation with me or my mother, call her a “Fal$e Teacher” I wonder what “Fal$e Teaching$” I myself have been inculcated with since I, more than anyone else on the face of the earth, have been most exposed to her teachings.
Is it the love of money? Working well over 40 hours a week for a yearly salary of $44,200 is not a bad living, and I am thankful that I have the ability to take care of my wife and myself. However, it is far from greed....
Of course the letter just justifies what he states is his mother's ministry as the work for the Lord. He goes on to use scriptures  and calls the song as 'pure cannibalization without biblical precedence'. So, he's saying the idea behind the song eats away at her ministry? Hmm, very interesting.

Source

View More Job Search Results

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More