Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bishop Resigns Once She Reveals Her Same Sex Marriage


Bishop Allyson D. Nelson Abrams reveals same sex marriage, resigns

On Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, Bishop Allyson D. Nelson Abrams will leave her post....Her reasoning for leaving her church is due to the church learning on Oct. 6 from her that she was in a same sex marriage. She told the Michigan Chronicle:...“With some buzz going around about my same-sex marriage, I wanted my church to hear from me before members heard it from other sources. I had already talked with my deacons,” said Abrams. “I knew that it would eventually get to my congregation.

Read more at:

Female Bishop Resigns Once She Reveals Her Same Sex Marriage to Congregation | AT2W

View More Job Search Results

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More