Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pastor Paula White's Sermon Attacks Naysayers Who Call her a 'Jezebel'

Paula White jezebel, paula white devil
 (Photo: Google.com)

Pastor Paula White's Sermon Attacks Naysayers Who Call her a 'Jezebel'

Paula White came to her own defense in last Sunday's sermon behind the pulpit of the late Pastor Zachery Tim's New Destiny Christian Center. She tells the congregation she doesn't care what people say about her but took out time to call out some of the names she knows people have labelled her as:
"...I hear that I'm a devil, I hear I'm a hoe, I hear I'm a Jezebel, I hear I'm an angel, I hear I'm apostle. I said but I don't really hear any of it because you're never as good as they say and you're never as bad as they say as long as I hear His voice, as long as I know what He (God)'s saying about me."
She's referencing to some of the many things people have called her on the internet and in the church community. We have spoken on her as well and her actions to the public have appeared to be fitting of the names. So, we guess we are naysayers too but with a purpose...

Read full post at AT2W!

View More Job Search Results

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More