Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Story about An Apostolic Mother who is Emotionally Abusive and Narcissistic

black%2Blady
A Story about An Apostolic Mother who is Emotionally Abusive and Narcissistic

My mother is the oldest girl out of nine children who was raised in a single parent home by my grandmother. When my mother was six years old, her father died in a car accident. I could only imagine the devastation and impact that a child at the age of my mother at that time would have.

 My grandfather's death trigger the narcissistic behavior that my mother suffers with today. My mother emotions were involuntary disruptive because the death of her father, which in turn caused her to later become emotionally abusive towards her children. You see-emotional abuse occurs when the mother tries to fill those needs of hers which normally would have been already been filled during a healthy childhood and adolescence.

Below are characteristics of emotional abusive mothers:

1.Making the child/teen feel responsible for the mother's feelings.
2.Threatening them in general.
3.Threatening them specifically with rejection or abandonment.
4. Threatening them with vague, unstated consequences.
5. Using force upon them. Invalidating their feelings.
6.Laying undeserved guilt on them.
7. Placing undeserved blame on them....

Read the full list of characteristics HERE

View More Job Search Results

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More