Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Story about one Woman's Narcissist Sister

narcissist%2Bsister
The Story about one Woman's Narcissist Sister

What can I say about my narcissistic sister, Nicole. Well, she's definitely just like my narcissistic mother. Growing up with a sibling who too is considered narcissistic was difficult. The mind games, jealous rage, and her blackmail tactics has destroyed my trust in her. Was this surprising to me? Certainly not. Nicole is my narcissistic mother 's favorite child, in other words the "golden child". Nicole's abusive ways weren't physical, they were always verbal. She became worst as she has gotten older.

Narcissism is real in the Black community. This article is the introduction of countless stories about my narcissistic sibling...

Read more at Preying Narcissist Blog!

View More Job Search Results

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More